A Home Inspection is designed to cover all aspects of the property.
- Structure of the home: Foundation, Ceilings, stairs and walls.
- Exterior: Siding, windows, chimneys, doors, driveways, sidewalks, gutters, roofing, flashing and grading
- Interior of the home: cabinetry, counter tops, electrical outlets, doors, windows, floors, visual water damage and steps
- Heating and air conditioning: HVAC systems will be checked for condition, age, and operational at the time of the inspection.
- Electrical: Interior and exterior panels visible wiring, GFCI breakers and outlets tested for grounding and polarity.
- Plumbing: Drains, fixtures, water heaters, gas lines checked for leaks and proper drainage.
- Kitchen: Stoves, Ovens, Microwave, and Dishwashers are checked for working conditions and cabinets and drawers are checked for proper working conditions.
- Basement and Crawl Spaces are inspected for cracks, wood rot, signs of wood destroying insects, settlement, and water intrusion.
- Attic: Access, water intrusion, ventilation, and insulation.
Call or Text 662-397-1752